Why Should You Watch This Webinar?
"Natural Disasters led to an economic loss of USD 268 Bn worldwide in the year 2020."
In this webinar, our expert panelists from Microsoft, SEEDS, and Gramener will explain how non-profit organizations, like SEEDS, can extract value from their data by use of data/AI tools and leverage it to plan impactful disaster management interventions ahead of time.
Pain points discussed
As per a study, 90% of non-profit organizations collect data but about 50% 0f them do not know how to leverage that data. In this webinar we will discuss how to:
- Improve the impact of your ground-level rescue and evacuation efforts by tapping into deeper data insights without investing in an extensive data infrastructure
- Provide better intelligence and tools to grassroot-level first responders at the time of disaster to improve the output of their efforts
- Generate hyper-local information that can help at-risk communities at the individual level.
The webinar will demonstrate all the above points with industry examples.
What Will You Learn?
- How can you use existing knowledge and data to optimize your planning and on-field interventions?
- Quantify the impact of an impending disaster and use it to improve operational efficiency in disaster management?